Monday, October 27, 2008

Sun Always Shines...!

Sun !
[An animation of the sun, seen by NASA's EIT (Photo Courtesy SOHO/EIT)]


Brilliant & Unbelievably Powerful Image-illustrates the magnificence of the ever majestic "Sun" in the convoluted & grand scheme of interesting things around us (read universe ;))-what a nice way to start one's day with !

And as I keep a close watch on the Countdown for the festival of lights alongwith my friends from India for next couple of hours-I stumbled across a writeup (while sending last minute e-cards to my dear friends) I prepared (Thanks for the editing Tanya) for a community get-together (Thanks to Juhi) we had on Diwali last year ! This festival marks the victory of good over evil, end of harvest season and Hindu Calendar Year and watching people of different ethnicities celebrating it with festive firworks, sharing sweets, worshipping respective Gods during this time is awe-inspiring indeed ! I hereby wish everyone a very Happy Deepawali & Prosperous New Year ahead..!
"Something amazing is waiting just around the corner - I bet !"

2 comments:

R Karthick said...

Happy diwali to you too! :)

Arun said...

Haha :) ... it is like NASA discovering the SUN again.

Belated Happy Diwali !! :)