Friday, September 26, 2008

Colours Of India...!

I am truly enjoying every moment of my stay here in India. Everyday interactions with Shopkeepers, Bus Conductors, fellow Passengers in Train and Grocery Store Owner reinforces the age old saying of "Unity In Diversity" - I see perfect execution of this concept right in front of me everyday. Four of the 7 people I met today were of different culture / geographic locations - yet they were all so cheerful about the upcoming Navratri Celebrations [A Hindu Festival Of Worship & Dance]in Mumbai !! Have things changed for the better in India or have I turned more observant oflate? Well, guess that question appears better without an answer :) Enjoy the Colours Of India and stay tuned for fresh updates from India !

(Photo Courtesy Steve McCurry)
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey all the images are of steve maccurry's..my fav photographer